I tried the upizaz also, it is incredibly easy. I did my site with flash. It loads fast and looks like I spent $1500 bucks! Only cost Just under $200
The Car Guy
I found this cool new website called upizaz, It claims to be the worlds easiest website builder. I just made my first website for my business, and I have to tell you it was absolutely, handsdown the easiest website builder i've ever seen. I was done within 45 minutes, I still plan on adding some other stuff, but it is already done and I can't believe how nice it looks.
Oh yeah and their support was online chat, they came right on my screen to answer questions in the middle of my design... AWESOME!
I tried several online website designers that claimed to be easy... and I got about an hour into them and found they weren't that easy at all!
Anyways, try this place, I highly recommend!
Here is url:
I would recommend using Wordpress. You can find cool templates here:
Wordpress is a perfectly good solution when you have little to no html skills.
Complete Professionally designed website Just for $50 or Rs, 2000 only. The website has following features.
1. Professionally Designed
2. Total Control: Add/Edit anything you want your-self.
3. Most Advanced: Share Pictures/Images, Audios, Videos. YES! You can add everything to your site.
4. No need to rely/hire professionals for updating your data.
5. Inbuilt Search-function
6. Inbuilt Blog
7. SEO friendly design. No need to hire SEO professionals or services.
8. Built-in SEO and Pings will add your site to major search engines within 24 hours of creating.
9. Search-Engine Pingers (more than 20) will ping search-engines everytime you post anything on your site
10. Add/remove more than one author to your web-site with different levels of access.
11. Make-money by monetising with ads from Adsense, YPN, adbrite etc.
12. Complete after sales services and support for one year after you place an order.
13. Get the site running within 3 days of payment.
I believe you mean slicing. As in slicing templates. :)
A site for someone to slice for you:
A tutorial on how to slice:
Google is your friend.
I really don't know but, you can try this link below it had a lot of different goodies.